Studio Update – Level Three
Auckland is returning to Alert Level 3 for the next 7 days, which means we need to close the studio. We will revert to our online teaching again – all classes from tomorrow morning will go back online until we hear from the government about the next steps.
We are remaining positive and hopeful that this will only be for a short time. We will add the time we are in Level 3 to your memberships once we are able to open again.
If you have signed up for a class over the next seven days, we have automatically registered you for the online class, so will receive a zoom link instead. If you no longer wish to attend, email us at email@example.com and we will remove you from the class. Alternatively, you can cancel directly on the Mindbody App.
Procedure for Om-line classes:
- Make sure you have signed in 30 minutes before the start of class – This gives your teacher time to send out the Zoom link to join the class. If you are under 30 minutes before the start, you will not receive the link.
- Check your spam filter – the teachers are sending the emails from their personal accounts, so these may get stuck in your spam filter if they are unknown.
- Create a Zoom account before your first class – this only takes a few minutes, and means you will be on time for your class.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Please leave your camera on when you attend your classes so that the teacher can view you practicing (otherwise the teachers can feel disconnected from you when teaching to blank screens).