Studio Protocols – Level Two
- You will need to book your classes on Mindbody. With reducing the class sizes this is important.
- Please make sure your contact details on Mindbody are all up to date.
- All surface areas will be cleaned after classes.
- There will be hand sanitiser at reception and in the studio.
- Please make sure you use the strips we have placed on the floor to put your mat down. We have space for 26 mats in the room with 1 metre distance between each mat.
- Please bring your own props and mat. You won’t be able to use the studio props or rent mats while in Level 2. Please be sure to look out for an email from the teacher to let you know what props to bring along for certain classes that you book in for.
- To reduce congestion in the change rooms we are asking if you can take your showers at home and not bring too much with you except your mat, a towel and props.
- There will be an area behind reception for shoes to help with flow.
- You will see on the timetable we are not running classes back to back so that you won’t have to worry about possible congestion in between classes. This will remain until we are at Level 1 then we will reassess the timetable.
- Most importantly if you are sick please stay home and take care of yourself. Should you choose to sign up to our Online Studio in the future there will be so many different classes you can do while at home to nourish yourself.
Shop 16, Stonefields Market
40 Stonefields Ave
Stonefields Auckland 1072
(09) 212 9579